Just an Island girl, standing in front of my closet wondering what to wear today.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Improve your health with Matcha Green Tea Powder


Today I want to talk about a company called Enzo, which was started by a coffee addict, not only are they making great products thats good for your mind and body. Enzo is also giving back to the community with their "Pay It Forward" program.  I remember the first time I had green tea, I was fourteen and a family friend who had been vegan for twenty five years introduced me to these magical leaves.  Since then I have been a fluent green tea drinker.
I recently have been hearing about match green tea powder and I have tried a few of them.  This particular one from Enzo is good stuff, it's not as sweet as some of the ones I've tried which is not a bad thing.  Be careful though the first time I made it, I made it two strong using two heaping spoonfuls of powder.



You don't need much I mix mine with coconut milk, it gives me so much energy and I feel great.  I am not a coffee drinker but I've been told that this stuff gives you the energy and that awake feeling like coffee does, without the side effects of being addicted.  It's great for those of us trying to switch over to healthy life style, its great for before or after the gym.   This stuff is the business, it has 6.2 times more antioxidants than goji berries, 7 times more antioxidants than dark chocolate, 17 times more antioxidants than wild berries and 60 times more antioxidants than spinach. Hello? what's not to love, its good for your overall health and well being.  Go to the website to find out more and order a bag I promise you will not regret it Enzo Match Green Tea Powder available here

Have an amazing week everyone, do something good for your body - Click here to learn more

No comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig